Ok all you trendsetters, here's what is trending for Spring straight from the runway to your closet.
* The Slip Dress- It has returned from the nineties and it's back with many styling options. You'll see it worn with t-shirts, under sweaters and with skirts.
* Ruffles - That's right. It's all in the details this season as ruffles and bows become a key trend. You'll find them everywhere from collars to hemlines to all over tiers. Ruffles always add a touch of femininity.
* Super Stripes - stripes are one of the latest looks for Spring and any direction works, not just horizontal or vertical. This Spring, you'll see bold, swirly, irregular and unconventional stripes in a variety of color combos and linear patterns.
* Off-the-Shoulder - bare those shoulders girls. This season it's all about off-the-shoulder. Give any outfit an instant fashion vibe with this hot trend. Your best look is to accessorize this style with shoulder-length duster earrings.
* Slippers- Slip-ons are the hottest flats of the season and super comfy to boot.
* Pajama Party- Don't be surprised when you see this one. Pajamas are one of the hottest looks of the season- the pajama trend can be worn casual or dressy, and can be quite chic.
So we're curious, what's your favorite trend for the season?
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!