Beauty Faux Pas
Hey girls- with the season changing I thought this would be a good time to blog about some basic beauty faux pas. Every beauty editor or makeup artist has at some point in time made some of these mistakes. I do however consistently see these blunders and I wanted to share them with you...
* Wearing the wrong foundation
- foundation that is too dark- it's not suppose to give you a tan
- foundation that is too heavy
- foundation that is not blended properly
* To much concealer or coverup - less is best
* Wearing your makeup to match your outfit
* Wearing blue eye shadow
* Blusher applied incorrectly
* Mascara applied on lower lashes-it's too harsh & brings out under-eye darkness
* Eyebrows not maintained - a well-groomed brow enhances your entire look
* Lipliner that is too dark
* Sparkly, glittery makeup- just say no, unless you're on a runway, or you're 14
* Lipgloss that is shiny or sticky. It should be creamy and thick.
We can help you take your make up skills to the next level.
Give us a call and Let's Blossom Together!