Glam It Up
The Holiday Season is a fun, but busy time of year. We all love it, but sometimes it does get a bit hectic. Here are a few suggestions for a quick "Holiday Glam Up" if you are going to a party straight from work.
Tips for a quick Wardrobe Glam Up - Wear basic pieces to work that can be easily accessorized to dress up a look.
- Don't forget to pack the items you will need to glam up at the end of your workday: Shoes, Small Handbag, Jewelry, and Makeup. - Remember, gold accessories can make an outfit evening-ready. - Add a bit of bling with a sparkly statement necklace that can frame and brighten your face. - If your post-work hair is not party ready, try an elegant chignon to look poised and polished. Tips for a quick Make Up Glam Up (Remember, less is more. Pick one bold make up look, and keep the rest of your make up simple and polished.)
- Make a statement with your lips. Go for a "Stop Sign Red" lipstick or bordeaux lip gloss
- Silver eyeliner, pink lipstick, and defined brows
- Shimmery highlighter around eyes and onto temples
- Rosy cheeks
- Try our Liquid Matte Lip Cream - you'll spend less time applying lip color and more time dancing the night away
- Colorful under eye liner, perhaps a jewel tone
- Gunmetal shimmer eye shadow to create a subtle smokey eye
Now, spritz on your favorite fragrance, and you're off to enjoy the evening knowing that you are perfectly glamorous! Have a joyous and healthy Christmas.