Ok all you trendsetters, here's what is trending for Spring straight from the runway to your closet.
* The Slip Dress- It has returned from the nineties and it's back with many styling options. You'll see it worn with t-shirts, under sweaters and with skirts.
* Ruffles - That's right. It's all in the details this season as ruffles and bows become a key trend. You'll find them everywhere from collars to hemlines to all over tiers. Ruffles always add a touch of femininity.
* Super Stripes - stripes are one of the latest looks for Spring and any direction works, not just horizontal or vertical. This Spring, you'll see bold, swirly, irregular and unconventional stripes in a variety of color combos and linear patterns.
* Off-the-Shoulder - bare those shoulders girls. This season it's all about off-the-shoulder. Give any outfit an instant fashion vibe with this hot trend. Your best look is to accessorize this style with shoulder-length duster earrings.
* Slippers- Slip-ons are the hottest flats of the season and super comfy to boot.
* Pajama Party- Don't be surprised when you see this one. Pajamas are one of the hottest looks of the season- the pajama trend can be worn casual or dressy, and can be quite chic.
So we're curious, what's your favorite trend for the season?